Subscription services are a hot sector these days. As one of the top players in this new e-commerce marketplace, Stitch Fix is seeking Stitch Fix Stylists to work from home and enable their clients to look, feel and be their most confident selves. More from Stitch Fix’s Founder Katrina Lake in Entrepreneur.
Creative? Our Stitch Fix stylists inspire women to try new fashion trends & find their personal style.
Passionate? You want to help women look and feel their best.
Client-Focused? You understand the importance of building strong client relationships.
Confident? You’re able to make decisions quickly and share a point of view.
Detail-Oriented? You’re thoughtful in everything you do.
A Self-Starter? You expertly manage your own schedule and goals.
Our Stitch Fix Stylists are a close-knit community who work part-time from home (or their local coffee shop!). They love the flexibility to set a work schedule that fits into their daily lifestyle.
Here are 6 reasons why you’ll love being a Stitch Fix Stylist:
- It’s a GREAT creative outlet – Do what you’re passionate about.
- You will have a very flexible schedule – Set your own schedule. Work when and where you feel best!
- Our clients are amazing! – Build relationships and impact your clients’ closets and confidence.
- The personal growth is outstanding – Use your creativity – help clients hone their best fit and style.
- Not to mention the (ah hem) employee discount…. – Get on-trend clothing and furnishings at a discount.
- We are a super fast growing company! Join a team of talented, like-minded individuals.
Help make women look & feel their best by joining a team of Stitch Fix Stylists who are passionate about fashion & style!